Digital Communication for Local Government
Digital and social media and increasingly essential for local government to communicate and engage effectively with citizens.
Participants will learn about
- the digital media landscape
- digital marketing strategy
- how to use social media to engage with citizens
- how best to use and measure your impact on social media platforms
- how to quickly create compelling content, even from mobile devices
This online course is based on face-to-face courses Social Weaver developed for local government communicators in the Eastern Cape and Mpumalanga.
The courses were supported by GIZ and offered under the auspices of SALGA, GCIS and the Eastern Cape and Mpumalanga provincial governments.